Senior Staff Nurse- PICU
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Senior Staff Nurse to assist the Ward Manager and MDT in an Adult PICU service. This involves being a highly visible role model and clinically mentor to the nursing team.
The role includes leading the delivery of a comprehensive Patient/Service User nursing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of person centred care in a collaborative way of both their mental and physical healthcare needs, maintaining the Patient/Service Users rights. Supervising Junior Staff and students. Working collaboratively with the MDT and maintaining a safe and therapeutic working environment, keeping accurate records.
As the senior staff nurse on the unit you will take lead on the clinic management.
What we’d like to give you:
• A competitive salary with enhancements for working on weekends, nights and overtime.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing by a further 2 days after 5 year’s service.)
• Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care settings.
• Free Parking on site
• Free meals on duty
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Disclosure check cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonuses
• Long service awards