Priory Hospital Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group and has 77 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Adult Psychiatric Intensive Care, Huntingdon’s and Dementia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic, qualified physiotherapist to work in our Rehabilitation and Recovery ward. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in mental health and ideally an inpatient setting. The patients needing physiotherapy care on the ward will present with a range of issues including neurodegenerative diagnosis, dementia and complex mental and physical health needs. This role would sit alongside the existing therapies team including psychology and occupational therapy.
You will use relevant outcome measures and evaluation of treatments alongside current evidence based practice.
You will be capable of working collaboratively with a wider clinical team and have knowledge of other disciplines and their role.
You will manage your own caseload, co-operate with other therapists and supervise Student Physiotherapists to organise, prioritise and deliver therapy to meet patients’ clinical needs.
You will hold Physiotherapy Degree (Bsc/Msc), be HCPC Registered, and have evidence of CPD, ideally, in a mental health service.
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary with enhancements for working on weekends, nights and overtime.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing by a further 2 days after 5 year’s service.)
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care settings.
- Free Parking on site
- Supplemented meals
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Long service awards
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.Apply Now