- Job Family: - Administration
- Location: - Wellington
- Salary Details: - Annual salary of £21,548 plus benefits
- Introduction -
As a Receptionist, you know first impressions matter. You'll be a friendly face with a welcoming personality as you greet staff, visitors and service users to Wellesley Hospital in Wellington.
Working 37.5 hours, you will join the reception team where you will be responsible for the telephone switchboards, as you support and direct callers to the correct department.
You will manage and allocate keys to staff and visitors and will maintain an updated daily log of everyone present at site.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career as a receptionist grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Allocating keys and alarms for visitors and staff
- Managing and controlling access to Wellesley Hospital
- Diary management for the wider team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To be flexible and work day shifts on an ad-hoc basis
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £21,548 plus benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.